The contents of the web site are protected by copyright. Users may download, copy and reprint information from the site for non-commercial purposes.
EDUITALIA provides no warranty, expressed or implied, is not liable for any expenses or damages of any kind incurred as a consequence of its use, including the expenses or damages arising from communication failure, download failure, viruses, errors and/or computer malfunctions associated with use of the site.
Moreover, EDUITALIA is not liable for any actions taken in reliance on or otherwise based upon the information on this website.
This site contains links to web sites not under EDUITALIA’s control. EDUITALIA provides those links as a convenience for users of its site and is not responsible for their contents, failure to update and/or other damages.
If¬† the owners of linked sites do not wish the direct connection to it, they shall inform EDUITALIA so that it may proceed immediately for their removal.
This site does not collect any unnecessary information, nor does it distribute collected information externally without the User‚Äôs consent.¬† The site does not collect any personal information without the User‚Äôs knowledge or consent.
EDUITALIA collects no personal information about a user visiting its website unless the user chooses to provide this information. A User can provide information through the website by sending an email if the User requires to be contacted.
This website does not collect any information without the user’s knowledge or consent.
A User can provide information through the website by sending an email if the User desires to be contacted.
If the User provides his own information, he must be informed that according to the provisions of Art.13 Leg.Decree 196/2003, any information collected is used for the purposes of processing a request or feedback by a User, especially for the Newsletter.
The personal data provided by a user or acquired within the scope of the Consortium‚Äôs activity will be processed in conformity with the principles of fairness and transparency in observance to the user‚Äôs rights of confidentiality.
For the purpose of article 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, EDUITALIA provides the following information:
- EDUITALIA may use user‚Äôs personal information to provide the services and customer support he requests. If requested, user may receive news and marketing communications (i.e. the Newsletter) from EDUITALIA by checking the associated box on its website.
- Processing may also be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments with procedures suitable for guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of the information.
- Data conferment is compulsory. The possible refusal to provide EDUITALIA, in part or in whole, with user‚Äôs personal data or the authorization to process said information could result in the non-acceptance or partial execution of the contract or the unsuccessful execution of the task. User may elect for or against receiving news and marketing communications (i.e. the Newsletter) by checking the box in the registration form. User may modify his choice after his registration at any time by sending a request to EDUITALIA (user will have to specify his email address). As the user subscribes to EDUITALIA‚Äôs newsletter service he acknowledges that he warrants and represents that his own, or otherwise, control all of the rights to his submission as described in this section, and therefore agrees to have his information collected and treated for all the above mentioned purposes according to the regulations and clauses contained in the general terms and conditions of use for the Newsletter service and the other activities related to it.
- Any information collected is used solely by authorized staff for the purposes of processing the requested service, in the exclusive context the specific service refers to.
- The personal data Controller is EDUITALIA Coop.Ltd with its head office in Florence, Italy Piazza San Lorenzo, 6.
- The individual who is legally responsible for processing is Mr Vittorio Careri¬† with the same address as ‚ÄúEDUITALIA Coop.Ltd‚ÄĚ
- For any other information regarding privacy safeguard EDUITALIA invites user to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- User may apply to the Data Controller or person in charge of data processing to assert his rights, as provided by the article 7 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, that is reproduced in its entirety for his convenience
Art. 7 Law for Access to Personal Data and Other Rights
1.¬†¬†¬† The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise¬†¬† of personal data relating to his/her person, including instances where the data has not yet been registered. Such data shall be delivered to the affected party in a timely and intelligible manner.
2.¬†¬†¬† The person concerned has the right to be advised of the following:
a)¬†¬†¬† origin of personal data;
b)¬†¬†¬† data processing and procedures;
c)¬†¬†¬† the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d)¬†¬†¬† the identification data of the Data Controller and Data Processor designated for the purpose of article 5, paragraph 2;
e)¬†¬†¬† entities or groups of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom otherwise might have access to the data in the capacity of Data Controller in Italy, individuals responsible or data processors.
3.¬†¬†¬† The person concerned has the right to:
a)¬†¬†¬† update, rectify when necessary and integrate his/her personal data;
b)¬†¬†¬† delete, transform into an anonymous format or deny access to data processed illicitly, including data not requiring¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
c)¬†¬†¬† written certification that the operations as described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those entities to whom the data had been forwarded or disseminated, except in those instances when it would be impossible to do so or would entail the use of resources and other means manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the individual’s personal right
4.¬†¬†¬† The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a)¬†¬†¬† to the processing of personal data, including the scope of the data collection, for legitimate motivations;
b)¬†¬†¬† to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or the performance of market surveys or advertising campaigns.