Torre di Babele
In operation since 1984, Torre di Babele Italian language and culture center is a school specializing in teaching Italian to foreigners, authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education. The school is located in the central and elegant Art Nouveau neighborhood near La Sapienza University of Rome, the historical park of Villa Torlonia and the main “Termini” train station . The schoolâ€™s air conditioned building houses bright, spacious and sunny classrooms on three floors and opens onto a very large garden where courses are also held, and where students can relax during their breaks and free time. The school building and garden are equipped with wireless Internet. Courses run year round and are attended by students from all over the world.
At our school, quality teaching and a wide variety of Italian courses come together in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.
At Torre di Babele:
- Students come first and our top priority is to satisfy their needs.
- All language courses are accompanied by a rich selection of cultural activities.
- We offer the opportunity for conversation exchange with native Italian speakers
- We closely monitor all our accommodations to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our students.
- We are ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality in the management system.